Saturday, September 5, 2009

greek food and girly fun

I love you girls <3 (But why do we all kinda look the same...?)

Last night, I had a great time with my two favorite ladies! We hit up Vasilis Mediterranean Grill for some good wholesome Greek food. I got a shrimp souvlaki platter with whole wheat pita and no feta with a side of fries. Lil got pork chops and Mel got the Kalamata chicken. But first, there was salad.


Lil ready to dig in.

Mel looking pretty with our bread.

And then came out entrees yum yum yum. This post is going to have a lot of pictures.


Shrimp souvlaki already missing a bite because I couldn't wait.

Mel nomming on her pasta.

Lil loves her meat.

My shrimp were pretty good; I loooooved the tzatziki sauce on the side, practically licked that little cup clean. I took little nibbles of the other entrees too. Everything was fairly delectable and our waitress was super friendly and funny. All in all, a lovely little dinner.

Afterwards, we picked up some FROYO!!! on the way to Lil's house. Love love love the grapefruit, honeydew, and mango flavors. I had a heaping monstrosity which I devoured too fast to take a picture, embarrasingly enough. Here's the aftermath though...

Sooooo freaking deliciousssssss.

And then we went crazy with Lil's wardrobe. Yes mmmhmm, we played dressup like nobody's business. There was a lot of girliness and photo ops to be had. Here's a teaser.

So edgy!!! :p

And thus we partied the night away. Alas, Lil is going to England for a year and Mel left for school this morning. Who knows when the next time all three of us are going to be together again ;_; But regardless, here's to a great night, a great summer, and a great semester ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment